21 October, 2013

Instagram Insight

One of the most depressing things to me about coming back from Italy was my Instagram.  I constantly was telling myself while I was abroad that I was going to delete my Instagram once I came home, because it would be too sad to look at.  I also was especially depressed when I went from posting pictures of international historical monuments to posting pictures of my cats.  It was depressing.  But now I've been back from Rome for five months, and I've been back at school for about two months now, meaning my life is truly back to 'normal'.  I was perusing my Instagram account this morning to discover that my Instagram has gone from photos of monuments and places to photos of people.  While I don't find Minnesota to be an exciting or super fun place, Minnesota is home to the most amazing people in the world.  I am truly blessed to have the people in my life that I do.  Its going to be really hard to leave these people next year.  However, I know that these people will remain in my life somehow, and they will be going their own directions, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment